My Favorite Pilot!

Okay people, there’s a new pilot in town, and he goes by the name of
Kent Wien. Kent, oh Kent, I do believe I may have a bit of a crush on you. (The Husband better watch out!) Why, because he dedicated the first part of his latest Gadling.com post COCKPIT CHRONICLES: Paris – A trip to satisfying the tastebuds, to setting the record straight about my post, Flight Attendant Pet Peeve #1: Answer Please. I couldn’t have said it better myself. Now all I can say is thank god for Kent! Because, in case you haven’t noticed, I’ve had to take a bit of a break after reading all 747 comments that post generated, which felt like 747 drive by shootings. That’s how bad it was. Am I ready for more? You betcha!

Uncategorized

Advertisements

Heather Poole View All →

Yeah, that's me, the one standing in the aisle wearing flammable polyester...

3 Comments Leave a comment

  1. What about Bob the Singing Pilot??

    (I’m just looking out for him, y’know)

    At least 1 or 2 of those comments were from me and were not drive-by shootings. But I have to admit that I couldn’t read all the comments, I only made it through about 30 of them. You are kevlar, woman.

  2. Heather probably has enought love to go around for everyone!

    Pilots can be such lovable people!

    Except for their layover clothes and big watches.

    In fact, only about 99% of the pilots give the other 1% a bad name!

    🙂

    Peace out!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: